Rss Feed
  1. Things are about to get back to normal

    Thursday, October 9, 2014

    This space of the internet might have been quiet for some time but I hope you have not given up on me. With Fall coming, things in the Wayne Manor and the Batcave have been a bit hectic, preparing for colder weather and all; and let's not forget to mention Damian's new school year kicked off and me and Bruce are a little busier if something like that could happen.

    So, this Monday I hope we will be running back to normal, talking about beauty and all things cosmetics and all! There are a few products I am dying to talk to you about and I think you are going to like them. But tell me, how have you been doing all this time? How is the transition to autumn working for you?





  2. 0 comments:

    Post a Comment