Rss Feed
  1. Little or big surprises are always a thing that can put a smile on one's face. Of course there can be bad and good surprises but for the current post, let's focus on good surprises or at least surprises that we intercept as good. Because to be honest, last time Catwoman had Batman all tied up and everything seemed to be in place for her to unravel her scheme, I thought it was a good surprise for Batman to find out that I got his back and neutralised her in time.
    Or I think that was a good surprise for him.

    While searching for my next moisturiser, I was more keen to try something new and I had my eye on the "Ibuki Refining Moisturizer" from Shiseido to buy. When I was told that with this moisturiser I also got a special sized cleanser and concentrate from the same line, I knew I had found my new moisturiser. So, I went home with the "Ibuki Refining Moisturizer" along with the "Gentle Cleanser" and the "Soothing Concentrate" from the Ibuki line. For starters, let me share my thoughts on the moisturiser; I generally love products that come with a pump, and this moisturiser comes with a pump which helps me to get the exact quantity of product I need and avoid getting germs in it (as might happen with moisturisers that come in jars and are best applied when you take out the product with a little spatula/spoon). The formula of the moisturiser is not too thick and not too light, making it easy for it to be absorbed but still maintain the air of a rich cream; I do not find it to be good or bad as a base for liquid foundation but I interpret as good, a huge advantage, that it is absorbed quickly and you can go on with the make-up application. 
    The moisturiser's description claims that it intensively corrects the appearance of unevenness such as visible pores, breakouts/ blemish marks and renews the skin’s surface, revealing an incredibly smooth, uniform texture, while keeping skin hydrated all day long. From my personal experience, I have to say that my redness is not as bad as it used to be and my breakouts are less, leaving my skin smoother and looking more uniformed; but I have seen no change in my pores, they are still as visible as before, and the hydration does not stay all day long.
    Now, for the special sized cleanser and concentrate, I was quite pleased with the cleanser because it is as gentle as it gets and with a little amount of it, you have a nice foam to work on the face and the neck; now for the concentrate, I liked how soft it left my skin and primed it for the moisturiser plus the scent of it is amazing!


    You are now leaving Gotham
    Shiseido's "Ibuki Refining Moisturiser" is a moisturiser that works great if you are looking for a rich, not too heavy, formula that hydrates, softens the skin and corrects some imperfections your complexion might have; for a hydrating base before applying the foundation, it is quickly absorbed giving you no hard time at all. As for the "Ibuki Gentle Cleanser" and the "Ibuki Softening Concentrate", these two are a good addition to your skincare routine and, I think, will benefit any skincare products that you use.



  2. 0 comments:

    Post a Comment