Rss Feed
  1.  Happy Monday all! It's time to share my thoughts about the samples I have been using lately. There have been some disappointments and some pleasant surprises so I ended up with a sardonic smile like Joker's with one or two products. So, trying new things helps to find out what really works for you and which products you feel like you should grab some extra samples to give them time to show results.
    It always takes some effort to find the right thing. Sampling Monday, let's go!

    Clinique "Pore Refining Solutions Correcting Serum and Makeup" : Now these are two products so let's talk about each separately. I applied the "Pore Refining Solutions Correcting Serum" after cleansing and before moisturising my face and loved the lightweight formula but after trying it for a couple of days I didn't see any difference on my pores. As for the "Pore Refining Solutions Instant Perfecting Makeup", the shade was indeed a tiny bit darker than mine but this foundation offers great coverage and does make pores appear smaller. In a few words, liked the make-up but didn't see any point to the serum.

    Algenist "Algae Brightening Mask" : I am a big mask fan and I am excited to say that I totally loved this! Even though the texture was a bit bizarre for my taste, I was impressed that this brightening mask hydrated, smoothed my skin and it balanced my redness. My face looked brighter for days my complexion looked more balanced.


    Bumble and Bumble "Surf Shampoo and Conditioner" : Well, these two products gave me a hard time to decide and I will explain now in detail. I have straight, which sometimes tend to be wavy so I though that this shampoo and conditioner combo would give me a more wavy result than my usual; after using these two I ended up with very light beach waves. I think that Bumble and Bumble is recommended for a better result but the "Surf" shampoo and conditioner can be used on their own or with the "Surf Spray" for a more complete look. Personally, I loved the scent of the shampoo, the lightness of the conditioner and I went crazy for the volume my hair had! This shampoo and conditioner are great but they are not as "beachy" as I expected.



    P.S. I hope this round of Sampling Monday's samples is a bit of a help for you to decide which product to try or not! Have you tried any of the products that are mentioned? What did you think of them?

  2. 0 comments:

    Post a Comment