Rss Feed
  1. It's time to round up the samples and spill the deets on how good or bad they were! Processing data and evaluating how something delivers results are skills that I have developed as a sidekick to the world's greatest detective, Batman, and they are not only applicable to fighting crime but also to reviewing beauty products!
    So, shall we move on to the "Sampling Monday" regime?
    Make Up For Ever "Pro Finish" : I am a big sucker for powder foundations and this one was not disappointment! Despite its light formula, this powder foundation successfully concealed my redness and made my complexion seem more even. I also noticed that I needed some extra product to cover my face but maybe I am a big spender on powder foundation.

    Benefit Cosmetics "The Porefessional" : Having a little problem with my pores, I expected this product to minimize how big my pores look. Unfortunately that wasn't the case for me; after application, my pores looked the same as before but my skin felt smoother. If you don't have a big pores problem, this might work for you.

    Laura Mercier "Eyedration Moisture Eye Crème" : This eye cream was as good as it promised! Super moisturising, it spoiled my under eye area with vitamin E and C and it really brighten my dark circles. My eyes look refreshed and I am more than happy to say that it the result lasted longer than expected. If you don't have a dark circles problem, you may skip the concealer with this!



    P.S. Which was your favourite sample out of the three? Was there something you also tried?


  2. 0 comments:

    Post a Comment