Rss Feed
  1. Doomsday may not only be a super villain from Krypton but it may also be a bad Monday or a bad Tuesday to say for myself. So, with my week setting off with a busy Monday I got my ass kicked today by Doomsday, metaphorically and literally; life's hard, but who said that life is easy?
    Even superheroes have their blues.

    So, in this instalment of "Sampling Monday" on a Tuesday we have a duo of samples for minimizing pores! Clinique's "Pore Refining Solutions Correcting Serum" and "Pore Refining Solutions Instant Perfecting Makeup" are two products that minimize the appearance of pores and creating a smoother look. On the one hand, "Pore Refining Solutions Correcting Serum" is a lightweight, oil-free formula serum that can be applied twice a day after cleansing and before your moisturiser; it clears out pore-clogging debris and oil and promises 58% smaller pores in 2 weeks. And on the other hand, "Pore Refining Solutions Instant Perfecting Makeup" is an oil-free makeup that makes your pores seem smaller keeps your complexion light. I have to say that I a little worried the makeup shade will not match my complexion but we will see!


    P.S. Hope you had a better Monday and Tuesday than me. xo



  2. 0 comments:

    Post a Comment